In a simulated setting of a small village in Kutch, convention attendees can:
• Learn block printing and lipon art
• Play Chopad and the Bozo game
• Balance seven pots on the head
• Find your village on a Kutch map
• Take a photograph in an outfit from Kutch
• Have ones hands and arms decorated with mehndi
• And much more…
We are looking for volunteers who can help facilitate any of the above activities or can provide insights into other cultural activities related with Kutch.
Please contact Hemendrabhai and Hansaben Momaya via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the Contact us Form.